2012年12月4日星期二

Mania Forums wow po DS

Mania ForumsI recently posted a thread with a link to a sci-fi web-series I created on YouTube that was deleted.It's a monthly series. The first part went up at the end of Dec, the second a few days ago. Since there are so few threads here, I simply added the link for the second part as a reply to the first. There were, I think about 70 views, but no other comments, so I guess I can understand if it looked like I was trying to bump a necro thread.I have to say, though, this leaves me feeling really discouraged. I may not post much here, but I've been around since the early Cinescape days wow gold. It is incredibly difficult to get the word about original works Acheter Des PO, and it doesn't seem like an off-topic subject for a General Discussion forum on a Genre website. Was this spam? What other options did I have?I don't mean whine, and I'm not blaming anyone wow po, it's just really frustrating. In fact, I decided to cancel the series due to other commitments and the low number of views. In the future I'd just like to know what I should do.
More articles come from the:http://www.wowgoldpo.fr

没有评论:

发表评论