2012年10月25日星期四

MAN 4 Villains Leaked

I have to say I was looking forward for spiderman to face off buy wow weapons against the menacing mole man or even his deadliest foe the Terrible tinkerer. Electro and carnage are not bad choices but that plot line sounds like it would be almost idnetical to spiderman three so by no means its real.

If part four and five are supposed to be connected by a continuing story line maybe it will be the sinister six (not the original ones). I think they understand this movie has to restart the flame so either it has to be one big villain or a bunch of villains who don't need big intro's.

Also, I can't see why Raimi would go with Carnage, when he already had a bad experience with Venom being forced on him last time. I could definitely see Kraven Lizard (since he has been set up in the last 3 movies already). If you wanted, you could even throw in a brief appearance by Man-Wolf, since there was a set-up for him in #2. You could introduce Kraven by having him come to NY to hunt down and capture Man-Wolf. There, he sees Spidey in action (trying to capture The Lizard) and decides to hunt him. There you go, Sam. Story problem solved. Need any more help? Feel free to call.

Either Doc Conners goes full out Lizard and Kraven shows up to hunt him down forcing Parker to fight the Hunter while trying to cure his friend. buy wow weapons (we get action, drama and finally get to see Parkers nerdy side)As Doc Oc passes out while sinking the legs take over dragging him to shore where he wakes with limited memories of the battle and recruits the best of the worst to take down the wall crawler (the recruiting will take place over the first 2 films with Spidey facing the Sinister 6 at the end of Part 2 and the final battle takes place over the 3 installment)

I am on board for Kraven/Lizard story. A carnage story would have been good wow gold if they did it last movie instead of Venom - that dude from 70's show was way to small to be Brock, they could have made him a psycho killer that became carnage. if they go the carnage/electro route I may have to past.

Blood the last vampire looks good (I am a fan of the anime movie and the blood series)

I have never seen Yattaman and I can't stand dragonball for their bad wow items racial stereotypes (look at how they draw the black characters) plus I called out that the movie would suck anyway. so I know I won't see dragonballs I might check out Yattaman on dvd once I see the anime

I said a long time ago and I`ll say it again. Kraven, just as everyone else is saying. Either or the idea of a Sinister Six would be pretty cool although since they turned Sandman in more of a pansy than Wolverine in X3 I doubt it.

Carnage would never work. In the comic the character is great because, well he is an utter psychopath who kills just for fun, but wow gold in a movie that isn`t going to be close to rated -R, it would lose its punch and a watered down version of Carnage, is pretty much just Venom in red. Leave the symbiote stuff alone! The only other way I can see them introducing it again is if they use the piece that Doc Connors has. Maybe he uses it for an experiment to grow his arm and ends up becoming the Lizard.

Blyndjustice, you have some great ideas! That would really work great for two more movies. Though I'm pretty sure MJ will be in them-Raimi wants her in it if Kirsten Dunst is willing. My idea for Kraven is that he is a famous celebrity hunter/adventurer like Bear Grylls or Steve Irwin with a huge ego that decides to take on the Lizard and Spider-man as a challenge.

Forget Wolverine, Hulk, Batman or any other hero who thinks he's tough. After seeing asian trailers for movies like Chocolate, High-Kick Girl and now Blood: The Last Vampire it's obvious the baddest asses in the world are teen age Asian schoolgirls :)
More articles come from the:http://www.wowgoldpo.fr/wow-gold-fr.html

没有评论:

发表评论