2012年11月1日星期四

How To Clean Your Room

If you don't know how to clean your room then you might look at the entire room and be overwhelmed with all the things that you have to do. This kind of piggybacks off of what I ended the last step end. Just pick one small section of the room and focus on that section until it is done.

For example, you might focus on getting all your clothes off the floor and washed. Then you can move onto folding them and putting them in the closet. I had a bunch of mail I just let pile up. One day I just opened the envelope, removed the contents, threw the envelope away and sorted the mail at a later day. Just the fact that I had the mail already out of the envelope made me more inclined to organize it.

Let's face it cleaning your room isn't fun, and there are hundreds of other things we would rather be doing. That's why we now have to clean it, we've been putting it off. Set yourself up for success. Only commit yourself to small chunks of time.

Start off with just 5 minutes. Say I will clean for 5 minutes. If that seems like too much go for 1 minute. It might not seem like much, but once you have started cleaning you might realize that's it's not too bad and might end up cleaning for half an hour, hour, or even more!
More articles come from the:http://www.buywowgold.nl/guildwars2-gold-eu.html

没有评论:

发表评论