2012年11月19日星期一

SECRET TURNBULL PHONE CALL REVEALED wow gear EI

SECRET TURNBULL PHONE CALL REVEALED

Given that our economy is the only one never among reccession, our stockmarket up wow gear,our dollar up, inerest rates cheap,I think Elaine you have strange priorities. Such as Jackie Kelly and her forged pamphlet Perhaps this namely why Elaine would favor the medium apt better scrutinize the recent economic decisions - apt see by what it has actually cost us, rather than your nuts apt the future attitude. Just a thought.

I find the times that you have posted your petty replies to me most interesting buy wow items. Don you always have jobs,alternatively are you jobless ought be studying, bludging at taxpayers expense alternatively bludging at go meantime you ought be working buy wow mounts?

Am I Malcolm Turnbull mama Liked that one. No I am not However, I think that the issues that I have raised are still more important than this story In the region of FAIR reporting Mr Hildebrand should swiftly do a satirical piece aboard Rudd and Labor,merely I mistrust that few on this blog longing laugh by that.

To you always I have one eminent sense of humour. I had a agreeable laugh at your petty replies. As as the incentive archives you are going to must disburse for them with high taxes. Labor namely among and the taxes begin. 900 dollars namely peanuts and it has done mini as the economy alternatively jobs. It is a bribe Add up how much taxpayer money that Rudd and Labor have wasted so distant.

Having lived amongst consecutive Labor Governments onward and seen appealing hard working people suffer along losing homes because of 17% interest rates, and losing their jobs, I find little to laugh about besides the innocence of some posting here. Unemployment IS RISING and ambition soon be six percentage I advert it afresh so that it longing sink amid Our debt is 315 BILLION dollars and rising, that is 315 thousand million dollars. We forever ambition be paying for this even you folk amid the henceforth I wish that IF ANY one of you are working that the axe does not fall aboard you.

没有评论:

发表评论